Welcome to Our Lady of Fatima Parish
Consultation Documents for Synod of Bishops on the Family Click Here
Parish News and Events Click Here
Community Events and Opportunities Click Here
Go to our Facebook page for other news and photos
To View our 2014 Annual Budget Report Click Here
Dear Friends In Christ,
Welcome to Our Lady of Fatima Parish in Sudbury, Massachusetts. We are a vibrant, growing and loving community of faith. We are delighted you are visiting us virtually and we welcome you to our community in person at any time. We would be honored to pray with you and to serve you.
I hope through this visit you may learn not only what events, programs and ministries we offer as a Roman Catholic Parish but will also come to understand our mission, parish community and the many aspects of Catholic life we live together in Christ. You may receive regular updates from the parish by subscribing to our email or by "liking" us on Facebook.
God has richly blessed us with so many graces in our lives and in gratitude we strive to live as faithful disciples of Jesus Christ through active participation at Mass, in our Pastoral care and outreach, through Stewardship of our gifts, Religious Education, Youth Ministry, Devotions and the Sacramental life of the Church.
The Staff and people of Our Lady of Fatima Parish join with me welcoming you to explore our parish through this website and to visit us in person.
We are honored to serve Christ with you and for you.
Fr. Richard Erikson
Confessions Sat. 4:00-4:45 PM
Television and Internet Mass Schedule and Access
Click here for this information
Our Lenten Journey
- Lenten Daily Mass Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 9:00 AM
- Stations of the Cross Friday afternoons at 4:00 PM
- Confessions Saturdays 4:00-4:45 PM; also Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 PM beginning February 25
- High School Students Breakfast and Prayer each Friday morning 6:15 AM starting February 27
- The Light is On For You: On all Wednesdays of Lent churches of the Archdiocese of Boston will be open for individual confessions 6:30-8:00 PM
Mission Week March 15 - 17: Journey together in Faith, Hope, and Love. Mother Olga of the Sacred Heart of Mary of Nazareth is our Mission speaker, 7:00 PM each evening.
- March 15 Saint Anselm, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, theme Faith
- March 16 Our Lady of Fatima, Evening Prayer, theme Hope
- March 17 Saint Bridget, Reconciliation, theme Love